Battlefield 4 has received its user interface update. Battlefield 4 players can on PC can now directly launch the game from Origin and can freely switch between Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 1 at any time.
The update also brings a few extra things for fans to enjoy. The update brings personalized recommendations of game modes and servers based on gameplay and activities, the ability to browse available servers in-game, and view soldier stats.
Here are the full patch notes:
You will now receive personalized recommendations based on your Battlefield gameplay and activities. These recommendations contain:
- Game modes
- Recently played servers
- News and Videos
You’ll also be able to join your friends directly in game via one of these recommendations.
- Browse servers with the new in-game server browser.
- Save your favorite filters so you can reuse them easily
- Quickmatch into the game modes of your choice
Battlefield 4 career
- View your soldier stats for Battlefield 4
- Check your unlocked items and progression towards the next unlockable item
- Listing the steps you need to take to unlock some items if you need an assignment to complete it.
- Create your squad before joining servers
Cross Game Launching
- View servers from Battlefield 1 and join them if you own the game
- View your combined Battlefield career stats
- View Battlefield 1 and Battlefield 4 soldier progression
- Added the News and Watch sections where you can view content from across the Battlefield franchise
- Com Center present in-game.
- Able to view which of your friends are playing and join them.
- In-game store that allows you to buy content from both Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 1.
- Windows 10 anniversary edition bug fixed.